domingo, 16 de enero de 2011

Were and would

If you were,
I would
Anything,
Something.

But things froze.

And now, i'm here
Staring at this haze of my nothingness
And you
You are
Pointing to the stars
With your eyed finger
[He whispers the secrets of the moon]
From somewhere
To nowhere

Nowhere here i am
In the middle of a hearted unearthy mass
Flowing floating over me
Through me.

I collect the gifts of yesterday
From my bottomless bag of darkness
From my early remnants of lightness

And the white-bearded man
Leaning on that bus stop
Appears like a ghost,
Like a figure which is frost.

And he smiles blind
Maybe only in my mind
But he leaves the doubt behind
[He leaves it in my mind]

I turn my eyes back
Turn them inside the sack
And don't find anything
Even nothing.

And the air turns coldest and bluish,
And i dissolve,
And i ascend
In the shadow of your embrace.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario